Great opportunity for 2 female divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellmoundal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
JUST OPENED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
We reserve the Aqua Cat Luxury Live a Board every other year and 2 spaces for females just opened up. https://allstarliveaboards.com/aquacat/
The rate is discounted for the amount of $2545.00 per person and that includes everything other than airfare to Nassau.
This is the most incredible dive trip you will ever make. A luxery cruise with 4 dives a day. Each night is a night dive if you desire.
The date is September 15, 2018 through September 22... See More

I am not female... and if I was I might be rather hesitant to teply to a male looking specifically for two females w/o further explanation ( like maybe in a quad cabin?).
Anyway, none of my business, just pointing out... and that you surely must mean 2018, not 2008.

Last edited:
I am not female... and if I was I might be rather hesitant to teply to a male looking specifically for two females w/o further explanation ( like maybe in a quad cabin?).
Anyway, none of my business, just pointing out... and that you surely must mean 2018, not 2008.
I am a good friend of Pete Murray and we have filled this boat for the past 2 years. 2 Females dropped out in a cabin of 4. That is what is available. You need to read the post more clearly or get in touch with Pete.

I am a good friend of Pete Murray and we have filled this boat for the past 2 years. 2 Females dropped out in a cabin of 4. That is what is available. You need to read the post more clearly or get in touch with Pete.

Edit:

I removed my original words in this post because it has been brought to my attention in a few PMs that I may have reacted a bit overly defensive in my reply here and someone apparently felt offended. While I disagree with that sort of assessment or that there would have been reason for taking offense to my post, it was not my intent to incite any such feelings. Since such feelings were brought to my attention unfortunately w/o clarifying the specifics of the perceived offense, I find it best to remove all the words. After all, offense is not and was not my intent.

My intent here in this post was to make it clear that I quite disagree with the last sentence in the quote above and feel my reading of the initial post was just fine and that attempting to tell me what I need to do is not called for nor appreciated in that way. My intent was to suggest clarification and everything has been clarified and all should be good.

Last edited:
much less witty than the reply posted just prior by someone else
- Why, thank you.

maybe my mistake was in not going to the links
- The links only worked 50% and were through facebook. They were sketchy, at best.

I agree, the OP was not full in his description, had typos and left a lot to be desired.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom