Great news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so even non vaxed travellers do not have to test?

Figures. My wife and I recently returned. We paid for the rapid PCR NAAT tests as directed. Date of our flight to Curacao . . . March 10. :bash:

That said, Curacao is a gem. Our first trip was in 2010 and glad to finally get back after COVID delayed a planned return trip in 2020.

Most non-divers ask "where is that" when I tell them where we went. "Near Aruba" is my typical reponse. Bonaire seems to get most of the attention as a premier diving site in the ABC's and, while Bonaire certianly has great diving . . . so does Curacao. Watamula, Mushroom Forest were favorites as was Alice in Wonderland which is a great shore dive.

Seems that US & Canadian travelers are just begining to catch on to what Dutch, other European and Columbian travelers have know for a long time. This is a great island overall with excellent diving as a bonus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom