Great Dive Experience in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had a great time in Cozumel in early May. This was my first dive trip, after doing me OW certification last Fall. Did a refresher dive on the 1st day and then took my AOW certification with Clemente at Dive Palancar. He was a great instructor and helped me gain a lot of confidence. I also did a few dives after completing my certification and look forward to diving around home in Quebec Canada, next month, then the water gets to be a bit warmer. I also need to thank LeeAnne and Woody, a great couple from Kansas, who are frequent visitors to Cozumel. Thank you for your encouragement and advice, guys! :)

Gotta love Coz! It's easy diving. Glad you had a great time. Where to next? :D

Diving in Quebec this summer, with friends.
Honduras or Belize in November.
How about yourself?

DivePat, are you in the Quebec City area or just in the province in general? I'll be diving in a quarry this weekend finishing up my Rescue cert then doing a couple of fun dives with some classmates. I can give you an idea of the water temps after, if you're curious.

St-Lawrence was 52-54F last weekend and the bottom of Morrison quarry a balmy 42 at 125 ft two weeks ago...lol

While those numbers don't quite make me want to learn to dive dry (yet), they do make me hope the integrated hood on my rental wetsuit fits well enough. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom