Great deal on Canon A620/A610 -Expires 12/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaindian

Registered
Reaction score
This is at DELL. I think the coupon can be used on lot of canon cameras. Excellante deal i f you are patient enough to wait for 2-3 weeks or so to receive it

Here is the latest dell deal for Canon A620. Use
Canon PowerShot A620 7MPixel, 4X Optical Digital Camera $399 - 25% off coupon
Code: 2HZK625XTSZTSX Exp 12/6 5:59am CT or 5000 uses - $20 coupon = $279.25

For the 20$ coupon, use code:1P002ZF2T7QPD0 and pay with PAYPAL only. You will have to pay TAXES in some states. COUPON EXPIRES ON 12/6

I ordered but they is a 2 week wait in getting it. So I brought it through jr.com for 339$. I am going to cayman next weekend for 13 days

Good luck and have fun. I will post pictures when I get back

Good price and you may not have to worry about the ship date. I just bought the 620 from them last week. Got it for $275 + tax w/ coupons. Plus also got upgraded to free overnight delivery. Less then 24 hours later, I had the camera in my little hands. So they are shipping pretty fast.

Enjoy the holidays!
Michael

Talon how did you get your order upgraded to free overnight shipping?
Just curious mine is out on on the standard 3-5 days shipping.

Got a little lucky. About an hour or so about I placed the order I still had not received a confirmation from Dell. One of the coupons I was using that day expired so I needed to be SURE the order went through. When I called back (could not confirm via web) and asked them to confirm they said that yes the order had been processed. She apoligized for the original salesman not sending me the confirmation and re-sent it to me. While waiting for the email to arrive, we talked and flirted a little bit. After getting her to laugh for awhile I asked her to upgrade me to free overnight shipping.

Never underestimate the flexibility the sales reps have. That is one reason I ALWAYS call Dell on the phone. I've gotten some truly incredible deals using this same method. The trick is to find the right salesperson. Can't imagine what a cute sounding women could get thrown in :)

I had a similar experience. I called to ask why 2 web sites listed no taxes or shipping charges and I was still being charged taxes and shipping. He said he couldn't do anything about our taxes but was willing to give me $35.00 off the price to compensate for those changes. I then gave him a coupon code and he took that off so I ended up getting $117 off-$283 complete.

Back
Top Bottom