Great Day Of Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve1978

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello again out there fellow divers :D and Good Morning

Been a few days since I've been on the board, but glad I'm back on today... Got to get in some wonderful diving yesterday.

Went to Ponce De Leon, FL yesterday, and had my first trip to Vortex Spring with a bunch of great friends, and made some really good dives, and of course had some great fun..

Water temp at the surface yesterday was a nice chilling 68 degrees and subsurface was roughly 65/66 degress, I'll be honest when I was moving I was absolutely fine, but if you had to sit for a minute, it got a little chilly lol. Viz I would say was roughly 25 to 30 feet, and dropped after the bottom got stirred up to around 15 feet, but it was absolutely worth it.

Can't wait to go back and have another great day diving out there. We took another friend of ours who isn't scuba certified yet, and he did a little surface swimming and watch some of the training/adventure dives we were doing, and he is hooked, can't wait to take him back in a few months after he gets certified in open water so he can dive it as well.

Hello again out there fellow divers :D and Good Morning

Can't wait to go back and have another great day diving out there. We took another friend of ours who isn't scuba certified yet, and he did a little surface swimming and watch some of the training/adventure dives we were doing, and he is hooked, can't wait to take him back in a few months after he gets certified in open water so he can dive it as well.

That's how I got hooked three years ago. Glad to hear you had fun! School, work and the occasional cold the last couple of months has squeezed me down to one dive a month this winer season. I'm hoping to get more diving in the spring months here soon. Great report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom