Great customer service from Seasoft scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

large_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered a new compact dive light last week for my upcoming Coco View trip.

The specific light was the Seasoft Raygun rechargeable, based on a recent review on scubadiving.com. I ordered the light from Leisurepro.com.

SEASOFT RAYGUN-R

When the light arrived, there was an issue with the charging adaptor not correctly mating with the battery charger. I submitted a comment via the Seasoft website and received an e-mail from company president Bruce Justinen the same day apologizing and promising to send a replacement charger unit. Based on his comments this appeared to be an issue they had seen before, but he didn't ask for a receipt or poof of purchase or ask me to send back the faulty unit.....he just asked for my address to send the replacement to.

The replacement unit arrived yesterday and works great. Definitely a bright little light in a compact package. Seasoft also threw in a bottle of mask de-fogger...obviously not a huge $ value, but a nice gesture.

Thanks to Bruce and Seasoft for such great service. I'll let you know how the light performs in Roatan.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom