Grand Turk: Bohio information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any feedback on the Bohio Resort on Grand Turk. I.E. quality of dive op on site, accomodations etc? I did a search and came up with only one hit on SB, and that said it was "kind of a mess" a few months ago.

scubamax

Haven't dove with them but I know some of the people at the Op. Also got the dog and pony at DEMA and although they've recently opened (why you haven't seen much) they seem good to go.

Sage, who is running the dive Op is a PADI Course Director who spent a number of years teaching at ProDive in Fort Lauderdale. I can't say enought good things about Sage! He's a great diver, fantastic teacher and incredibly knowledgeable about marine life.
I've seen photo's of their compressor set-up and it's incredible, and would rival any stateside highend shop. The photo's, and their descriptions of the dive sites (from talking to them at DEMA) show they know the area and I know they know how to cater to divers.
So while I haven't dove with them I can vouch that they are good people and are worth a try.
Chris

I also know the people at Bohio and it is a great resort. Just came back from an 8 day trip to Grand Turk. Sage, Sunny, Nick and Kel are all awesome. If you pick up the latest issue of Scuba Diver magazine, the Bohio boat is featured on front and you can barely see Sage who is a speck on the cover. The food at Bohio is also really good. Highly recommend this dive op. Email me if you have any ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom