Grand Bahamas, 9/6-9/13, wish us luck?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vetdrm

Reaction score
We've planned my 50th birthday trip from 9/6-9/13/08. I wanted to do something I could tell my grandkids about, so combined with an awesome price (yes it's hurricane season) and availability of a shark dive, why not? I was already lucky enough to be birthed on 9/11, so with the adversity of the trio, Hannah (she seems cool:cool2: ), Ike (the name of our hometown's rivals high school:lotsalove:) and Josephine:dork2:, we're either diving with those sharks or sleeping on the 3-point line of the local Bahama's high school gym/hurricane shelter.

P.S. I did see a rainbow today, if that helps you decide....

What will it be?

Sharks or gimmee shelter?

Hope things work out for you. If you're diving with UNEXO their shark dives are Mon, Wed, and Sat, at 2:30 if I remember right, so maybe you can get on the Monday trip before Ike gets there. We're heading to GB 9/13-9/20, so we're also hoping Ike chills out and stays clear of here!

They'll probably start getting the effects of Ike on Sunday.

Bummer!! :shakehead:

GeoPowers,
I see you are from LA. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Thanks for the dive recommendation. I did check with them, wanted to dive on the 11th and I guess they alternate days with Xanadu so we have tentative plans with Xanadu. We'll just see what the conditions are like once we get there.

Josephine looks like she is out of the picture, may you be spared from any additional Hurricane's wrath and enjoy your vacation!

Back
Top Bottom