Grand Bahama Scuba on Freeport.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, looking for any feedback regarding Grand Bahama Scuba shop on Freeport, Bahamas. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Try UNEXSO , they are located at the port lucaya marketplace
and marina .

Sea Dwellers

Hi, looking for any feedback regarding Grand Bahama Scuba shop on Freeport, Bahamas. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Interested to know if you have been on the trip or if it's in the future. I'm heading there in April for a couple of weeks. Was glad that most of what I've read about Grand Bahama Scuba has been good as it is the onsite dive op where we're staying.

My question is how are diving conditions mid to late April? Also would appreciate any current info on the area.

I, and 3 friends, dove with Fred and Melinda, the owners of Grand Bahama Scuba, in 2014. At that point, they were still running a quality shop and, from what I can tell from Facebook, they still are. I'd have no issues recommending that you dive with them. During our 2014 shop we dove one day with UNEXSO because Grand Bahama Scuba was closed that day. They were not my favorite. Expensive and the very definition of a cattle boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom