Government Elimination of Advisory Boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another drop into the brimming bucket of government services that we've recently lost through reckless or thoughtless decisions.

It's going to take us years to rebuild all of the destroyed support staffing infrastructure that has been torn down in the last 30 months.

Thank goodness that local and state governments are trying to step in now to plug holes where they can.

This is a primary example of the gross ignorance at the highest levels of our government. "Facts and science be damned" should be their motto. You can't fix stupid, but you can vote them out of office.

Let's try not to get too far off into political bashing. We just need to be aware of these things. Then we can decide each for ourselves what we shall do.

Is that write to your congressman? Talk to your children? Stage protests? Start volunteer support systems? I've no idea but it's important that we know about this.

Please don't let this thread degenerate into bashing.

Sounds to me like we have to cut government spending which one will upset the least amount of people thing.

Sounds to me like we have to cut government spending which one will upset the least amount of people thing.
I disagree. This is something that a certain cadre of voters has wanted ever since they elected Reagan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom