Got Wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobalt nitra

Reaction score
Greetings other wet ones. I was very pleased to find such a wonderful board for this new sport of mine. Hoping to learn and share tons over the years.
:hi:

Welcome from Southern California.

There is no better resource for scuba diving than this board. If you cant find an answer here, then the question problably doesnt exist.

Andy

Originally posted by cobalt nitra
Greetings other wet ones. I was very pleased to find such a wonderful board for this new sport of mine. Hoping to learn and share tons over the years.
:hi:

Greetings neighbor,
You're going to like it here....
And you might even find some new dive buddies! :wink:

And a warm welcome from Canada.

You've picked a great place to hang out! This place is quite addicting so be careful :wink: There are many friendly, knowledgeable people here and a few oddballs but we love them all! :jester:
Ber :bunny:

Cobalt nitra,
Welcome from NJ!
Good luck with the diving, and enjoy the board.
Mike

This is definitely the place to learn and share. East to West, North to South, you got some of every body here.:)

Welcome from the Land of Enchantment! I'm sure you'll find it extremely beneficial - I know I have.

Back
Top Bottom