Got Spam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
lisa4u11:
Dear Friend,
The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department SG-SSB bank limited, The board of directors mandated me to look for any known relation of late Mr. Morris Thompson who deposited a huge amount of money in our bank without claim, so l decided to contact you, so you can apply for the claim of this funds with my full corporation so I can join you later in your country , more details and confidentiality contact my private email addresses elizamark1@rediffmail.com or elizabethmark28@gmail.com, God bless you
Yours truly,
Miss. Elizabeth Mark

Unfortunately, it would be illegal to spam these mail boxes . . . much as I would like to. :wink:

:rofl3:

I just got the same one, bleah! Reported it.

I just got the same one, bleah! Reported it.

Hey, I can't be held accountable if someone with hacking skills sees it and wrecks havoc! :idk:

What? I got the same email.... Jax I guess that means we are both related to Mr. Morris Thompson!

I just wired her a plane ticket and $50k for her travel expenses. I can't wait to receive my inheritance.

Back
Top Bottom