Got Downgraded

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

me too. did you find an answer ?

Perhaps you have to ask to rejoin that group. Lots of data and information got trashed in the transfer to phone friendly.

How's that...

I was probably "fixing" it the same time you were...lol

(You have insufficient permission to join moderated user groups.) is what I keep getting in the user groups section to some frustration.

That's why I was a Dive Shop. Now I'm a PADI Pro again. I'd like to go back to being a Rebreaher Pilot, or a NAUI Instructor or something. But I suppose in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really amount to a hill of beans.

well i'd rather not be listed as a divemaster anymore thank you very much haha

oya - pick one and let me see what I can do.

Last edited:
I'll go with Rebreather Pilot.

That is if Dive Safety Geek isn't an option? Or maybe Cave Addict? Yeah, definitely Cave Addict!

(Sorry, back from a minor surgery and jacked up on pain-killers. Otherwise I wouldn't be making up badges for you guys while you've already got plenty of work with the new format. Which, again... awesome new format. Screw the haters, I like it.)

Back
Top Bottom