Gordon Smith

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shearwater

Contributor
Reaction score
This from Kim Smith:

It is with much grief that I write this letter. Gordon Smith, President of Jetsam Technologies Ltd. has passed away. He died suddenly on Monday, January 9th of an illness. It was unexpected. This was in no way a diving related death or accident.

At this time, the staff at Jetsam Technologies, the executer of his estate and I will be evaluating the business. At this point, no decision has been made with regards to Jetsam.

During this evaluation period, the business will be open and staff will be there to answer any technical questions or help with any repairs. As this is an extremely difficult time for us, I ask that you please respect our privacy with regards to Gordon's death.

Kim Smith

Kim Smith
2817 Murray Street
Port Moody, BC
V3H 1X3 Canada

Phone: 1 604 469 9176
Fax: 1 604 469 9974
www.jetsam.ca
www.kissmanufacturing.com

Deepest condolences to the family. His contributions to rebreather diving were simply outstanding. He will be missed by a lot of people. :(

The diving world has lost one of its best and brightest. The world is a poorer place because of it. My condolences to family and to friends.

Rob Davie

Very sad news indeed. I didn't know Gordon other than speaking on the phone but his presence in the diving community will be greatly missed.
Godspeed Gordon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom