GoPro Quik and Dive+ Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jafo19D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a GoPro10 and take videos without the red filter opting instead to correct the color with Dive+. Not the main question, but for this camera do you use a red filter ?

The issue is that I download the video footage to my iPhone using Quik which in itself seems tedious because you first transfer it to the Quik app on the phone and from the app export it to the pictures folder on my phone where I can finally correct the color with Dive+. Then I have to go back into my pics folder and delete the un corrected videos. From that point I would like to upload the color corrected videos back to Quik because I like being able to throw several videos at the app and let the AI make the final version with the music. The issue is that there doesn’t seem to be a way to upload videos from the phone to the app. Any recommendations would be appreciated

To download to your phone, you have to use Quik, unfortunately. I don't use my phone. I take the SD card out of the GoPro and use my laptop to access the files directly for color correction, etc. Then, if I want share them I upload them to a cloud and access the cloud (Google Drive, etc) to post on social media or text to others. To avoid needing much color correction, the FLIP filters are pretty good. But they don't compare to good lights. Good luck and happy shooting!

I didn't have any luck uploading to my iphone with an SD adapter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom