GOPRO FOUND

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
GoPro FOUND
If you've lost a GoPro recently, it may have been found today. PM me with model, location, description, and if it's yours, we'll figure out a way to get it back to you.

A friend of mine recently lost hers off of Jupiter FL. I'm assuming the one you found was in California? Silly question but wanted to confirm that you weren't here on vacation!

Thanks, Ken! That's mine. It's a GoPro camera and was found in the vicinity of or in a body of water. It's kind of squareish, has a lens thing on one side and kind of looks like a little camera.

Thanks, Ken! That's mine. It's a GoPro camera and was found in the vicinity or in a body of water. It's kind of squareish, has a lens thing on one side and kind of looks like a little camera.
What an excellent description. It must be yours. i dropped it off at your house already. If it;'s not there, someone must have snuck in and stolen it. Sorry for you loss (a second time).
:)

did you find in Cat island ?? friend lost his.. float thing on back of housing

I have my GrPros printed with my nickname on them. If it says "Hero" on it, let me know and I will give you the shipping address.
Great idea. But this one said ZERO (as in your chances of getting it).
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom