GoPro found May 21, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelagicsal

Dedicated Dive Bum
Reaction score
A half-mile norte del Centro, Cozumel, Mx.
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This picture is on it, but there is no identification. If it's yours or you know who it belongs to, a kind Facebooker is trying to return the GoPro. :D
Will be delighted to get the two of you in touch!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 352
Go to the pet store and get a tag with your name, phone number, e-mail address and attach it to the camera so it can be identified if found. Also take a picture of a card (business card, piece of paper, whatever) with the same information. Make that the first picture on your camera card. Cheap insurance for getting your camera back. Low cost, just takes a little time.

I also have a pet tag on my computer (wrist model).

I wonder if any dive ops can ID the boat. It appears to have twin engines. No shade over the passenger area and they may be at a non-beach club for the surface interval.

Add in the gear securing method and you might be able to isolate the dive op to just a few.

I understand not posting more pictures but a little detective work may solve this mystery.

looks like the pier just south of palancar beach club. Can't id the boat from the pic.

We had a guy lose his gopro about that time ( I think we were at Francesa, but I don't log anymore) We were diving with Tres Pelicanos. Could be their boat

On the Cozumel 4 You Facebook page (where this was originally posted), it turns out that this camera has been reunited with its owner!....great detective work.........just FYI.

Any comment on the dive op?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom