GoPro Death Mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoAnywherePhoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So, I have mounted my GoPro camera to my spear gun and aside from looking like footage from a video game, it does come up with some pretty cool footage.

Enjoy!

Good video I also have a Go Pro with the helment mount I was thinking of mounting mine on my 48 Ab Biller so how did u mount it to your spear gun I just dont feel good about the factory stickey tape on the back of the mount.

now that's a neat idea...

My current attachment is using the mount for vented helmets by running the straps through the trigger guard and up through the little cam buckle on the other side.

I have ordered the mount for bike handle bars and seatposts and plan on mounting that on the tubular portion behind the grip on my gun.

I'll post some pics soon.

Sweet footage! Look forward to seeing pics.

I got sidetracked this past weekend doing my AOW class and took the camera off of my speargun, but I'll get it back on there and get some pics to post tonight while I'm snapping some other gear pics.

DeathMount2.jpg

DeathMount1.jpg

DeathMount3.jpg

DeathMount4.jpg

How does one aim a gun configured in this manner?

SaxPlayer - I eat most of the ones I shoot don here. I promised to get the wife out for a hunt sometime after I get home to Norfolk so it looks like we'll be heading to NC to get some this summer.

DD - Well, this is a pretty low-powered gun, max effective range is about 8' so i just point and click especially being able to get close to lionfish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom