GoPro 9, tray and lights left/lost at Cozumel Fonatur Marina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReadyTo Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Left on the boat or more likely the dock by accident on Tuesday (December 27) and it wasn’t turned in to the marina or shop. Dove with a group from Deep Exposure and I really just want the memory card back more than anything please, obviously happy to pay whatever it costs to ship/etc.

First 2 pictures on the memory card have my email address and phone number on it for an easy ID and we only did one dive using that card (Tunich). 3 eagle rays, 2 splendids and a lg green morey next to a 6’-7’ nurse shark among other videos.

The picture attached is the closest thing I could find that looks like it but mine does not have the bending arms, the lights are connected directly on top of the handle balls. Here is a list of exactly what was lost:

1 - GoPro 9
1 - GoPro dive housing
1 - Black coil lanyard
1 - 32gb memory card
1 - Beneath The Surface boomerang tray
2 - Big Blue lights VTL3500P
2 - 32650-G rechargeable lithium ion batteries
2 - double screw/clips for the ball arms

Please share this on FB and other sites as I don’t have any social media please. Absolutely gutted, thank you for any and all help.

Attachments

• 16554F81-936C-4339-88A0-A7A0659A317F.jpeg
    16554F81-936C-4339-88A0-A7A0659A317F.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 52
In case this helps, here is the serial number to my missing GoPro 9:

C3441325260657

Thank you again for any help (including posting this to FB or any other relevant social media groups)!

Bumping just in case anyone finds this. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom