GoPro 3 Black Edition UW housing, Backscatter 3.1 flip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yachtsbroker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I bought this GoPro and used it 3 times. I do very little video, thought I would do more. GoPro 3 Black 20150715GoProP71500010001.jpg20150715GoProP71500070012.jpg20150715GoProP71500040007.jpgEdition Adventure, 32 GB Sony mini SD card, LCD back, WiFi Remote, grab bag of mounts, Spare battery, charger cord for WiFi remote and the charger cord(USB mini-Usb for GoPro), Orig. box if wanted. Underwater housing, Backdoor kit which is 4 seperate backs(I never used them), Backscatter 3.1 with color correction filter(deepwater), top flip hinge, 2-55mm filter holders included -
which would be for the plus 10 diopter and the macro mate mini. Those 2 diopters I have decided to keep for now because I bought my wife the TG4 Olympus and I may try to use that camera when she isn't looking. I will buy a step up ring and experiment with those 2 diopters. Also included is a 2 handle tray from Beneaththesurface1. Easy slip in/out. Both handles are set up for quick disconnect. You just need to pick the length flex arms and accompanying lights and Spielberg will be shaking in his fins.I will also include a Seagate 140 GB FreeAgent GoFlex external HD. I have approx. $850 invested, will sell for $425 OBO. Thank you for your consideration. Regards, Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom