Goodbye Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
GOODBYE SCUBABOARD

the fun is lost

Kudos to you EL Orans ! , keep up your objectivity in Moderation- SB needs MODS with your objectivity

NetDOC, TEchAdmin (formerly) and all the MODS thank you for hosting PPD and BP.

:14:

Hi Paolo, just a small problem try to solve it

Bye.

We all friends..... Please forgive him

Oh the drama...how will we all move forward?

If you take what occurs on a messageboard this personally, then I think you are taking the intarweb way too seriously. Maybe you do need a break.

Forgive who? He's upset because he's not allowed to pretend to be someone else. He can either get over it or he can leave. If he has that attitude, I don't see it as much of a loss.

Some people just dont agree with your idea of fun. If that's enough reason for you to leave SB and the PPD, go ahead, matanda ka na. But think about it first. I believe you havent yet.:wink:

paolov:
GOODBYE SCUBABOARD

the fun is lost

Kudos to you EL Orans ! , keep up your objectivity in Moderation- SB needs MODS with your objectivity

NetDOC, TEchAdmin (formerly) and all the MODS thank you for hosting PPD and BP.

:14:

Why did he say "Tech Admin (formerly)"? Anyways, bye pao. Hope you will come back with a new knowledge in scuba diving and share with us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom