Good used 1st and 2nd stage regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a like-new MK2 R190 with R190 octo, (serviced by me) SPG and LP inflator hose that I'd sell. I was planning on using it as a pony reg but I have many others....send me a PM if interested.

If Matt does not have what you want, try a PM to DA Aquamaster, he may have something and you can bet its in perfect condition.

I just listed this on Ebay:
Oceanic GT3 CDX5 Scuba Regulator
I was saving it for a pony bottle but I just got a drysuit...

Just depends on the setup. I would like a good used product but I don't want to pay 80% of a new item price for a reg that is 4 years old. I would like quality but don't have to have Top of the line, newest and greatest.

I've got an Oceanic Delta3/PX2 reg. (recently serviced, great condition) with a NEW (never wet) Dive Rite compact pressure/compass consoles and a NEW (never wet) Dive Rite octo, with a new inflator q.d. hose for sale...$225 plus shipping from St. Pete, FL.
Also an Oceanis Alpha/PX2 reg. (recently serviced).....$100 plus shipping.

I just listed a scubapro reg set if interested just PM me.......I will be at firehouse all night tonight and tomorrow night and will answer PM's if not out on a squad run

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom