good tidings, scubaboard (ha, get it?!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i've been a member here for several years, but only made a single post about three years ago, so i figured it was ok to make another, perhaps a reintroduction post?

i live in ohio, and am extremely inexperienced. other than my five open water dives for naui certification, i've only been on a couple dives. i am trying to get back into the sport, and hope to make friends and scuba buddies alike.

Welcome back I'm gonna be honest with you
Maybe look into a refresher course because it's not like riding a bike you gotta keep it up or you lose it

Welcome back I'm gonna be honest with you
Maybe look into a refresher course because it's not like riding a bike you gotta keep it up or you lose it

Oh btw welcome back again keep us posted on what you plan on doing

thank you! yes that is the plan, I'm currently saving the money to get into a refresher course at my local dive place. I am excited to get back into it!

Welcome to SB! Come dive lake Michigan with us sometime!

Welcome to SB! Come dive lake Michigan with us sometime!

thank you, that's actually something I am planning on doing. I hear the shipwrecks are amazing!

Welcome back! Have you tried to find local dive clubs that you could join on dives?

thank you! I have done a little preliminary research, I'm looking at refresher courses first, and then trips. i don't know if my certification matters? in the sense that I got certified by naui, recently moved from akron to Cleveland, and can't find any naui certified dive clubs/shops near me. I don't think it'll affect my ability to participate on trips?

howdy and welcome back......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom