Wanted Good starter camera setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny tursiops, I thought the same thing about your post - like I said though, I encourage people to do their research about Ikelite housings before buying one.
?? You are selling something, I am not.

Tursiops, correct you are not selling something, you are trying to buy something via having Rocker8633 buy the G9 and Ikelite housing that Flybigjet is selling so that Flybigjet will sell you the strobe that goes with his posting (which he isn't willing to separate at this time).

Really... you need to me explain to you why your posts are self-serving, you can't see it yourself? You are trying to buy something just the same as I am looking to sell something.

Tursiops, correct you are not selling something, you are trying to buy something via having Rocker8633 buy the G9 and Ikelite housing that Flybigjet is selling so that Flybigjet will sell you the strobe that goes with his posting (which he isn't willing to separate at this time).

Really... you need to me explain to you why your posts are self-serving, you can't see it yourself? You are trying to buy something just the same as I am looking to sell something.
Actually, I'm the one that wants to buy the strobe.

So yea...

You are totally imagining things. I have no interest in buying any of this stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom