Good snorkeling sites around Fujairah & Musadam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all. Greetings from Texas.

I’ll be taking a buddy who would like to snorkel in Fujairah and / or Musandam for a weekend. Any recommendation for snorkeling sites?

Also, what wetsuit should we wear in mid April?

Thanks
Dan

Hi all. Greetings from Texas.

I’ll be taking a buddy who would like to snorkel in Fujairah and / or Musandam for a weekend. Any recommendation for snorkeling sites?

Also, what wetsuit should we wear in mid April?

Thanks
Dan

Dibba Rock in Fujairah is a great snorkeling spot. You can take a short three minute boat ride from Freestyle Divers. Many snorkelers, including myself, have seen Black Tip Reef Sharks.

Dibba Rock in Fujairah is a great snorkeling spot. You can take a short three minute boat ride from Freestyle Divers. Many snorkelers, including myself, have seen Black Tip Reef Sharks.

Thanks! I saw this YouTube video:

It looks awesome!

How about Snoopy Island?

Thanks! I saw this YouTube video:

It looks awesome!

How about Snoopy Island?
I have not done Snoopy but have heard it is great!

Hey Dan. Snoopy is nice for snorkel dives, it’s pretty shallow so I actually prefer to snorkel it rather than Scuba.

Most of the Musandam dives are wall or wall-like so as a snorkeller you can do some pretty nice sites. The dhow guys all have snorkel options on the trips and cater for a mix of freedivers and scubanista.

Dibba is for sure an epic snorkel option.

Back
Top Bottom