Good Silicon Valley AOW Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdjaway

Reaction score
OK, I've been thoroughly convinced that with diving classes, it's not the certification agency that matters but the instructor. So, do you have any instructors that you would recommend for an AOW class?

For the record, my current certification is YMCA Bronze Star (1984) but I still consider myself a novice with scuba.

Thanks,
Brett

Diver Dan's in Santa Clara seems to have some personable folks, and they seem to know what they are doing so far...

My son is doing his OW with Ron Angell, and I'm doing my AOW with the same guy...I do a few of my dives (deep, nav, maybe night) next weekend.

I'll let you know how it goes...Today is only the second day of my sons OW instruction...

--Sean

I would suggest a Fundamentals class with David Chamberlain or one of the other local DIR-F instructors...but you asked for AOW, and that's a different thing.

AFAIK all the local GUE instructors are worth their salt.

Back
Top Bottom