Good SCUBA/ surf shops in Los Angeles area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ebfh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been looking for a good SCUBA or Surf shop in the Los Angeles area where I can get a wetsuit for diving, snorkeling, and sometimes just swimming in the ocean. Can anyone give me a good direction to look in? I'm going off to college there soon and I hope to spend some of my free time in the water.

Ditto on Dive N Surf-one of the oldest and most respected SCUBA/Surf stores in the US.

i got my suit from deep blue. I also like eco but at the time they didn't have a suit in stock that fit me

Little background on Dive N Surf,

It was founded by the Meistrell brothers back in 1953, Bill and Bob Meistrell started Body Glove and made wetsuits in the same shop that is there today.Bob was very active in the company until his death in June. Body Glove and Dive N Surf is still owned by the Meistrell family. Dive N Surf is currently expanding and under construction however still fully open. They stock pretty much every Body Glove suit from dive suits, surf suits and shorties. It is a well run family shop.

I do not, nor have I ever worked for Dive N Surf. They are however one of my LDS and treat you like family.

I've been looking for a good SCUBA or Surf shop in the Los Angeles area where I can get a wetsuit for diving, snorkeling, and sometimes just swimming in the ocean. Can anyone give me a good direction to look in? I'm going off to college there soon and I hope to spend some of my free time in the water.

The best is Dive N' surf in Redondo Beach

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom