Good places to buy gear while in Korea.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joshua.d.vise

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Do you have any suggestions about where to buy or service gear while in Korea? Websites? Dive shops? Please post your suggestions here.

Most Koreans go online to shop for specialty items (think things not used by large groups of Koreans), and Scuba equipment is no exception. Keep in mind that gear is mostly imported and therefore quite expensive. However, if you need to replace small items in a hurry, these online shops might help.

Scuba Jangbi Mall (Scuba Gear Mall): 스쿠버장비몰 - 대한민국 No.1 - 스쿠버장비몰

EN-Shop: 스쿠버장비 - [후면BCD]

Xdiver: 수상 수중장비 전문 쇼핑몰 엑스다이버

Scuba Fun Diver: 스쿠버 쇼핑 및 신뢰도 1위~~~!

More specific resources:

Halcyon Korea: 헬시온코리아

Trek4U, OMS Retailer: http://tek4u.co.kr/shop/main/index.php

Also, Scubajangbimall seems to service some internationally-sourced gear. I just posted separately about that today.

For online shopping, I often use amazon or ebay as lead times and return policies can be hit-or-miss with domestic online retailers. I also like to use Dive Inn from Spain. Their order turnaround times are blazingly fast.

For online shopping, I often use amazon or ebay as lead times and return policies can be hit-or-miss with domestic online retailers. I also like to use Dive Inn from Spain. Their order turnaround times are blazingly fast.
I like the Inn series (Trek Inn, Dive Inn, etc...) websites, too. I've also found that some of the local sites don't carry larger sizes. I don't have particularly large feet but am struggling to find fins in the right size here.

The never ending bane and joy of finding the perfect fin and bootie. I've been content for a long time with my Mares Quattros, but now that I saw the new Seawig Supernovas, I find my conviction wavering.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom