Good place for a course - help help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mazaxx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey U'all

My wife and I am taking our Advanced Open Water in the Philippines in the beginning of January. We are looking for a place where there is 'big and small', but mostly where we have good choices for our 'optional dives'. We have have looked at Anilao, Apo Island, Malapascua and Cabilao but are not really sure...

Hope you can help me
Thanx

Puerto Galera - Asia Divers, Atlantis, or Sabang Inn

I agree with BBd. puerto galera is a great all-around place to gofor any diving, Rec;Tec;Deep;Nature;Wreck;Drift. anything you want. Quiet beach resort would be Little La Laguna, Sabang for more of the night-life.
My wife and I are going to Cebu in Feb. 2008.
If you have never been to the Philippines, you have to be careful; DIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE FORM OF DIVING!!!
Evey time we have gone, we find new places to go next time. Five weeks the first time, Six weeks the second, not enough time!! we only visited Corregidore and Mt. Samat both times. Eleven weeks and virtually no repeat visits to any place.
I know you'll have a great time.

all you have mentioned would be great and I would add Puerto Galera-Frontier scuba.

Thanx lot for the info. Seems i was somewhat off on what's good to dive in the Philippines, have only been to Coron and Panglao, soo - and yes, it really is addictive, but we dont mind :14: PG it is then!!
Do you have suggestions on places to stay and not get ripped of and cool diveshop??

Action Divers, stay at Deep Blue Sea Inn ~50M down the beach.
actiondivers.com

alternatively you could ask action divers about out of the blue villas. we used the place last time we were at pg and the villas are terrific and competitively priced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom