Good People

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most Military and Commercial divers know and use Kirby/Morgan diving helmets. Bev Morgan developed many of the diving innovations of today. But he was also one of the greatest Photographer of all time. My first job in Santa Barbara while attending Brooks Institute of Photography was printing Bev's Black and White images. Here I was captured at Anacapa Island, California Channel Islands, looking for the next images..Bob Evans Photography .with my Voit swim fins. (copyright Bev Morgan)
Bob-Evans-Anacapa-Sept-1971-8.1-resized.jpg

Ed Carglie was a true Military Hero. He really never told me much about his work but I had a good idea of who Ed loved. AMERICA. I an in the same boat and Ed gave me a chance to publish my Under Water Images back in the early 1960"
2003-06-14-011-fw.jpg

Moma Cat was a wild cat who I saved from 28 Anacapa Street and moved into our 715 Kimbal building. It took over 14 years till she bonded with me with
IMG_3152.jpg-fw.jpg
trust. Beauty and the Beast (me) 2000 working on SD-1 foot pocket.

My 2nd Mentor other than my Parents, Bev Morgan. Bev took me under his wings early on when going to Brooks Institute of Photography.1971

It is hard to imagine how may lives Bev changed for the better. I owe him a great deal.

Thank you, got mixed up tonight on post after a long drive to Seattle. Was thinking about Ernie Brooks while driving up. God Bless Bev and Ernie.
brooks-evans-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom