Good Online dealer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greggnyce

Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking for a good online vendor for a mask and snorkel? Any suggestions from all of you would be greatly appreciated.

The only 3 that I buy from are

Scuba Toys
Dive Right In Scuba
Dive Sports

If all you are looking for is a good mask and snorkle at a good price, check out the scubamax line at Dive Sports... I have a scubamax mask and really like it...

Phil

Thanks guys. I figured it would be better to get fins where I could try them on.

I would get an idea of what the price of fins would be at one of the dealers that I posted (or any of your choice) then when you go to your LDS to try them on you know what other going rates are. Keep in mind that prices on fins can vary greatly between brands and models, so make sure you are comparing apples to apples... If your LDS is not even close in price then you can always ask if they will match what ever price you have found, or you jsut order the correct size that you now know from a online dealer. All 3 of the online dealers that I posted above will swap for other sizes if you get something that does not fit, or they will send you out two different sizes you pick the one that fits and send the other set back. All three of those shops also have a presence on this board.

Dive Right In = Dive Right in
DIve Sports = Phil Ellis
Scuba Toys = Scuba Toys

The name on the right is their name on the board...

Phil

Ebay, Scubatoys, Joediveramerica...

Thanks guys. I figured it would be better to get fins where I could try them on.

Fit of your mask is much more important than fit of fins to be honest with you. Go to you local dive shop and try masks on until you find one that fits you well.

Leisure Pro has their true fit guarantee. If you order something and it doesnt fit right they will send you a prepaid label to send it back. I have ordered quite a few things from Lp already and have been satisfied. You can buy your fins from them and if they doesnt fit right, ship them back and try another pair.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom