Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This month, we still need testers for the following 4 lights!!!

πŸ”₯
First come, first served! You can choose the diving light and color you are interested in. You could keep the item you reviewed.
😎

Here are the lights we need testers for:

πŸ‘‰
Pic 1, Orcatorch ZD710 ZOOMABLE dive light:
--Adjustable beam angle from 8Β° to 76Β° with rotary zoom, providing versatility for various diving scenarios.
--4 lighting modes, Max 2700 Lumen
--Powered by a rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery
--Compatible with OrcaTorch WS02 Wrist Strap & H620 Goodman Handle
--Battery Power Indicator
--Switch Locking Design
--IP68 Waterproof Rating
--Diving Depth up to 492ft (150m)

πŸ‘‰
Pic 2, Orcatorch D530 dive light: It offers 4 colors ( cool white light/warm white light/red led light/UV light ).

--1300 Lumens, 8 Degrees Narrow Beam Angle, which focuses the lumens of the light into tighter areas, allows you to see into holes, caves, and cracks, covering long distances to illuminate your scuba diving.
--Reliable & convenience: the built-in remaining battery indicator at the side switch lets you know the real-time battery level. Allows you can charge in multiple ways, the battery which can charge straight from USB, it'd be handy for travel, no need to pack a charger.

πŸ‘‰
Pic 3, Orcatorch TD01 diving headlamp:

--1200 Lumens
--5 Modes
--Enjoy Hands-Free Diving
--Two-color Light Sources
--The lamp base can be rotated 180 degrees
--Detachable and Adjustable Non-slip Light Belt
--Rotary Switch
--Type-C rechargeable battery
--ROBUST & IP68 Waterproof ( Underwater 150mοΌ‰
--Compatible with many action cameras

πŸ‘‰
Pic 4, Orcatorch D560 mini mask light:
It offers 3 colors (black/blue/red).
--Small & Easy to use, only 92mm length, 47.5g weight.
--Compatible with 14500 battery and AA battery. With Backup Batteries and 360 Degrees Rotatable Mask Clip, for Underwater 150 Meters Diving.
--It can liberation of your hands.
--For carrying multiple lights on the trip, this one will have some versatility, because it will be easy to tuck in a pocket.
--You can carry this dive headlight for night and wreck diving.

What you will be testing: Brightness, run time, ease of operation, functions and features, workmanship, durability, packaging, and more. You also need to provide underwater photos or videos of the diving lights.

Please let me know if you or your friends are interested in testing~
😁
πŸ™Œ

US only~ YouTube testers preferred~
πŸ‘‹

ZD710 ZOOMABLE LIGHT:

ZD710.png

D530 DIVE LIGHT:

D530-4 colors.png

TD01 HEADLAMP:

TD01 headlamp with the dual-beam feature of both white and red lights.png

D560 MASK LIGHT:
D560-3 colors.png

I am interested in testing the ZD710 or the D530. I've do have a You tube channel but have not done reviews. However, I would be willing to do so.

I'm willing to review the D530, it's a good fit as I can directly compare it to one of my existing white/red/UV dive lights. That existing light has some limitations so it will be good to see if your new light improves on those.

We just got back from a two week Caribbean session so it will be a bit before I can give you underwater media, but otherwise I can provide a comprehensive review of all other aspects.

FWIW, I used to do regular reviews of whitewater kayaking equipment so I'm familiar with what you're looking for here.

Thanks!

I would love to be considered to give the ZD710 a test run for you. I've very active on my local dive community sites and our waters often require a variety of light ranging from tight beam to flood for pics and video. We even have 6-gill sharks to test with right now.

GX010553_1724616957294.jpg
GX010534_1723179938975.jpg

I have the ZD, I haven’t used it to often yet, wish I had it yesterday since the sealion incursion at San Carlos had to move down to MacAbee and the kelp canopy made for some really dark conditions, the flood would have been nice, will bring it for next weeks dives.

Same here, interested in testing the same models.
Hi, we only need testers in the United States, sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom