Good morning from Maine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I just wanted to send out a big hello and to thank folks for allowing me to enjoy this scuba board. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here on the boards!

Tammy :)

Welcome Neighbour. Greetings from New Brunswick Canada.

Hello from across the sea in NS.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to send out a big hello and to thank folks for allowing me to enjoy this scuba board. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone here on the boards!

Tammy :)

Hello. Welcome to Scubaboard. I'd like to quote you....."Eventually I would like to become a shark diving enthusiast and get to know these beautiful beasts!"
All, I can really say to that is....."Awesome."
Cheers.

I see you’re from Augusta area. I grew up in Cornish, where there are Estes damn near everywhere. Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Welcome to scuba diving and SB! We have a group of local divers for the mid-coast area called Mid-Coast Maine Aqua-Nuts if you're interested. Cheers, Chip

Welcome aboard. Great resource and nice folks. I have learned a lot here. Dove Maine once and only once many moons ago around a dock and shore on an island in the Damariscotta River. Diving much warmer in the summer months in RI, but still not the Caribbean.

I see you’re from Augusta area. I grew up in Cornish, where there are Estes damn near everywhere. Welcome to ScubaBoard.

The prominent 'Estes' just dug the foundation hole for my mother's new house (in Baldwin). Lol

Hi, and welcome aboard!

I think you’ll find this Board very user-friendly with all sorts of divers to discuss virtually any diving-related topic.

Have Fun!

Joe

Welcome to SB! Tons and tons of information on here and a lot of helpful folks (and a few curmudgeons).

I expected to be spending a good bit of my summer in Monmouth on a family construction project and solo-diving around in Cochnewagon to cool off and explore. World events have had other ideas ... maybe in Sept, who knows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom