Good dive school/centre in Malta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karl_T

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
I've been doing quite a bit of diving off Gozo recently (clear water and cheap flights, so why not?) but have been thinking about seeing what Malta itself might have to offer. I gather there are more wrecks which I like.
Does anyone have any recomendations of a centre/school that could take a pair of Padi Advanced open water types on guided dives in the area, and maybe teach us a bit more.

Have done the 'deep' speciality but nothing else.

Looking for a centre that 'inspires confidence' rather than has you running for the doors.

ta

Karl_T

A friend of mine is in Malta nowadays. I can ask her to send me a trip report if you like.

Please yes, we spoke to a couple of ones at the Dive Show in Birmingham this weekend, but you can't beat a 1st hand customer report.

Thanks

Karl_T

Ok once she's is back to her country, I will give her a call and ask her to e-mail me. But from some photos I've seen by her on facebook, I must admit that I felt very jealous...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom