Good day at the Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We had another great day ay Twin Lakes today. sealskin drove down for a dive. Unfortunately the contruction on 610 loop put him behind schedule so he only got in one dive but hopefully it won't be his last visit with us.

Trevor 1 was there while Trevor 2 was getting certified. Sorry Trev...I can't remember you board name! But we've got a brand new Swamp Diver!

We may or may not go back tomorrow, depends on how my neck nerves feels and what Beast gets into in the meantime! :wink:

Might make it tommorow at noon if someone is going to be there. Returned from Curacao with lots of interesting experiences.

saturday, need to do it again.

I hope Trev 2 survived his "bass attack" with no lasting psychological trauma. :D

Congrats. to Trev!!!

Sorry I mised you all on Sat. I've been spending alot of my free time at the VA Hospital visiting my Dad. I went out Sunday and made a couple of dives. but didn't run into any of the regular folks. I ended up meeting a possible new Swamper. Said he lived about 5 min or so away. I let him know about the board and sug that there were a bunch that meet there on Sat and Wed for diving. He mentioned that if he signs in he would use the handle Cudabait20 so if ya'll see him online welcome him aboard.

Geek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom