Good Camping and Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, my air travel plans are hosed for the year, but I have a big 5th wheel camper that's handy.
I'm looking for suggestions on places to take my RV and go diving. I'd like a mix of shore and boat, I'm flexible.
I've got lots of solar and decent water capacity so I don't always need hookups but do like them every so often.

Edit: Yeah, I know things are still closed. Right now I'm just kicking around ideas and making plans.

Well, my air travel plans are hosed for the year, but I have a big 5th wheel camper that's handy.
I'm looking for suggestions on places to take my RV and go diving. I'd like a mix of shore and boat, I'm flexible.
I've got lots of solar and decent water capacity so I don't always need hookups but do like them every so often.

Edit: Yeah, I know things are still closed. Right now I'm just kicking around ideas and making plans.

In PCB you can shore dive at St Andrews and boat dive from PCDC or Divers Den or others?

Miami way you have the Blue Heron Bridge and plenty of boats but I am not sure what camper slot availability might look like.

How far are you willing to drive?

I would drive to Lake Tahoe, dive, drive to Monterey, dive, research more dive sites for on-the-way-back, etc.. I wouldn't go east of Denver.

I live in the mountains up west of Denver, but have family across the US.I can also work remotely so I have alot of flexibility.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom