Goldmember

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ranz

Reaction score
Anyone see the new Austin Powers yet?
Me and 8 others from work went, we had a ball. IMO I think the sequals get better, what do you think?
Ranz

bwaaaahhhhahaa bwwwwwaaaaaahhhhaaaaa

I've got to go see it again so I can hear the parts I missed from laffing soooo hard!! Finally frekin sharks with frekin laser beams!!

Mark

Originally posted by tekr31
Gotta see it .
Just tell me this, is fat Bastard in it?

Lets just say,,
Ochch Im deaaaad sexy you know!!!

Mark

The reviews were terrible! But you guys say its good? Maybe I should reconsider!

Ken

I never listen to reviews. In fact, when a film critic says a film is bad, I go see it and usually enjoy it!
I agree with you Boom, critics usually dont like any movies unless they are Gone with the Wind, or Wizard of Oz ;p

I too want to see it again, I know I missed some parts from laughing :eek:ut:
Ranz

I dunno, they said that MIB II pretty much sucked, and know what? They were right!!!

Mark

With Ranz and Boom. I've liked almost every movie that the critics say were bad. Personally, I think critics are paid off. Who ever pays the most...gets the best rating. :poking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom