Golden reef inn bonaire offering outrageous package pricing $499!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
That's right....So hubby thinks i've lost my mind, but we all love to dive and times are tough. OUR FELLOW DIVERS DESERVE A VACATION!!!!!

Golden Reef Inn Bonaire
Stay, Dive and Drive package

SPREAD THE WORD...REFER A NEW GUEST TO THIS SPECIAL AND IF THEY BOOK, YOU GET THE SAME PRICE VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 2009!!!

POST AT YOUR DIVE SHOP, CLUB OR ANYWHERE THERE ARE DIVERS!!!

• Accommodations in 1 bedroom condo 7 nights/8 days
  • NO EARLY OR LATE CHECK OUT FEES
  • Government room taxes
  • Energy surcharge
  • Free wifi
  • Free international call to us/canada
  • Double cab pick up suitable for diving including all government taxes and surcharges
  • Unlimited shore diving package including tanks, air taxes and 24/7 access to tanks (drive up) and secure gear storage

double occupany: $499.00 per person
single occupancy: $859.00

valid for stays may-september 2009. Must pay in full at time of reservation. No blackout dates and you promise not to tell Ed what a great deal you got!!!!

Does not apply to existing reservations, cannot be combined with any other specials we are offering.

Daily continental breakfast and transfers and nixtrox available at a small extra cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom