Going to the sandals Royal Bahamian in the Bahamas, what should I expect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at this resort, and what kind of dives do they offer there. It's all-inclusive so we can do all the diving we want for free. I just wondered what they offered!

Sign up for the diving ASAP! I know some diving friends who went there on their honeymoon. All the diving trips were booked up & they wound up having to find some other dive operation (extra $) & only got in 2 dives while there. If you want to make sure you can dive with the resort book the dive trips early.

I agree with Tstorm, we were there in Sept 06. I didn't know you had to book early and was told I might be able to dive one day. "Come down in the morning and if theres room on the boat you can maybe get on", is what the snooty lady at the dive shop said. I decide to book with Stewart Cove. Yes it cost more but i think it was worth it. This was my first time in the ocean, it was totally awesome!! Stewarts will pick you up and drop you off at Sandals. If you do dive with them make sure you tell the driver where to drop you off and be sure he heres you. Mine somehow drove past and told me I had bad luck, made me take a $17 taxi back. I was not happy.

The people at sandals are very nice. If you are thinking of eating in the fancier restaurants book before you go, they were full when we arrived. We did do a snorkel trip through the resort and it was fun. Hope you have fun!

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom