Going to doubles and going home.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless you have a station wagon or a truck, you might want to consider a small portable/foldable plastic chop-saw bench. Your back will love it.

That's a great idea. I normally use my car because gas mileage. For our shallow dives I can drive my truck but a couple of spots we go for deeper water is over 100 miles.

I was just thinking how to load everything up in my car. It's a 08 Cady STS. I can load everything but no place to put it on.

That's a great idea. I normally use my car because gas mileage. For our shallow dives I can drive my truck but a couple of spots we go for deeper water is over 100 miles.

I was just thinking how to load everything up in my car. It's a 08 Cady STS. I can load everything but no place to put it on.

It wasn't my idea, I got it from Bob Sherwood, but it works great! Lowes has one for under 50 bucks, but I can't get the picture to load................let me see, 50 bucks vs. trip to the chiropractor...

I have a Ford Escape. The back is just the right height to get my doubles on.

Now I have an older Volvo wagon, which is a perfect fit.

As far as working out my wife has stuff but then she is going to want me to work out with her. The last time she damn near crippled me. lol

I'll get it all figured out. Once we start going deeper again I'll get my buddy to take a pic so I can change my avatar. The current one should be on a hunting forum.

But I thank everyone for responding. First being new to doubles I can use all info. And because of two weeks with just my dog and I, I really enjoy a conversation .

Frontenac Kansas, 15 feet of water locally, you must have found an old coal strip pit lake.
I know some a further North around Hume that are 30' deep
Chicken Mary's or Chicken Annie's?

Went to school down in Pittsburg.

Too bad they closed the lake in Oronogo.

Frontenac Kansas, 15 feet of water locally, you must have found an old coal strip pit lake.
I know some a further North around Hume that are 30' deep
Chicken Mary's or Chicken Annie's?

Went to school down in Pittsburg.

Too bad they closed the lake in Oronogo.

I do miss diving Oronogo.

DW

Back
Top Bottom