Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will be at Grand Occidental 9/28 - 10/2, diving with Yuval and Pumbaa at Blue Magic Scuba. It's a boy's trip, 4 of us in all. Will be doing 4 dives/day, hoping to hit Punta Sur, Maracaibo, Cathedral -- first time for me at these sites. Went same time last year as a brand new diver, same dive op, had a great time.

Staying at the El Cid from 9-29 until 11-3. Actually flying in on 9-26. Not sure where I will spend the first three nights but suspect I may just stay in Playa Del Carmine those nights and get in a cenote trip or two.

Diving mostly with Tres Pelicanos, although I may end up doing some dives with another operator or two as well.

I have never dove Mexico before and I am looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

My wife and I at Blue Angel, Oct. 13-21. Yee-ha! So close, yet so far away. We stayed there last year, and it was nice. Barracuda was fun.

Ooh, ooh, I can play this time! Oct 13-20, Hotel Barracuda, diving with ScubaTony. If anyone who is there that week is interested in a shore dive one afternoon, I'd love to check out what's in front of the Barracuda. Probably nothing super exciting, but I like getting more bottom time just mucking around in the rubble and taking pictures :dork2:

Anyone up for the Green House Cigar Bar?

I don't smoke, but I really want to see what's up at the casa de cita........

My wife and I will be there Oct. 17-26th

We have no idea where to stay or who to dive with. Park Royal is currently at the top of our list

My husband and I with a group of friends have been going to Cozumel in November for the past several years staying at Park Royal and love it. The accomodations and food are great. We dive with a local dive operation called Chucho Divers. He knows and takes you to the best dive spots. You can check him out on the internet. Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom