Going to Cozumel in July!! Claro que si!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vieque

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
yeah, I know, I know... its too early to celebrate, i think.. but since flight reservations were made I couldnt hold myself;

I HAD TO SHARE IT TO THE BOARD!! :hyper:

I guess i'll be releasing all this anxiety and excitement as the months go by... so bear with me, ok?

...bring up those beer mugs! Cheers!

Yeah!

Vieque, I don't get it, you are in Puerto Rico. That any good for diving? It's like crazy snowing here in Toronto! And I am going to Coz this Saturday....so I have to be more excited than you, no es verdad?. :bounce:

crispos:
Vieque, I don't get it, you are in Puerto Rico. That any good for diving?

Just about 20 mintues south of him at La Parguera is some wonderfull diving.

crispos:
Vieque, I don't get it, you are in Puerto Rico. That any good for diving?

Yes.. There is good diving here.. (Desecheo, La Parguera and Culebra come to mind). But this would be my second trip to Coz (first was as a cruiser) and believe me, the water is Sooooo clear!

Puerto Rico has the disadvantage that it has not implemented a rigorous enforcement of the natural reserves (marine parks) thus many nice diving places are kind of low in fish. Fishermen 'rake' the areas.

Another place I'd love to go is Bonaire.. I guess people living in Guadalupe (for example) would get a kick out of going to dive to Bonaire... (dont know if you get what I mean)

crispos:
It's like crazy snowing here in Toronto! And I am going to Coz this Saturday....so I have to be more excited than you, no es verdad?.

Ok, I have to say that you should be more excited than me...
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom