Going To CANCUN Looking For Recomendation On A Dive Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMD123

Reaction score
I am going to Cancun On Aug 24 and I am looking for a Recomendation On what dive operator i should Dive with. Aqua World is in the hotel I am staying at but I have heard nasty things about them. Has anyone had any good or bad experiances with them or any other dive operator in Cancun?

Thanks For Your Help.

PS I know I should be going to Cozemel, But I am not for other boring reasons.:confused:

Don't get the idea that you are "settling" for diving in Cancun. Cancun and the Mayan Riviera offers some great diving. I am at work right now and do not have the contact information but I will send you information on diving in the area including my input on the dive operators.

Hi,

The previous post is right, there are many diving spots in the Riviera that are worth discovering but in Cancun I suggest you go with Nautilus Diving they are a small operation but they are very friendly and take good care of their customers.

I go to Cancun often since I have family there and everytime I go I dive with them, always very enjoyable.

Try going to the C-55 shipwreck, it's an old navy boat they sunk for people to dive in. Theres also Chitales and Remedios both are very nice reefs with lots of life.

Nautilus is in Hotel Villas tacul in the hotel zone, a bit before Fat Tuesday.
+52 (998) 884-0595 or 883-0000 for the hotel.

I did my Open Water dives at Solo Buceo and they were great. The reefs that we dove on where really close and fun.

just MHO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom