Going on Blackbeard's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guinsu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I booked a trip on Blackbeard for their Hogsty reef trip. I'm on the Aug 9th, just wondering if anyone else from the board was going? I was planning on going with them this fall but when I saw this trip I figured I should jump on it. I'll be staying in George Town 2 extra days when I am done, is there any diving to be done from there? This trip is going to be great :)

first week oct for me .got 2days before 1.5 after for more fun!!!any ideas????

Very nice, I am going on the same trip/same date! A group of us are coming from the DC area.

I am going to end up leaving on Saturday afternoon so will have some time to burn around town.

This should be a really nice trip :)

Sweet, glad to hear someone else will be around. I've got a pic in my profile I think, say hi if you see me. I'm around till sunday, flights were a lot cheaper that day.

can't wait !!! looking at 10 pack dive from either grand bahama scuba or sun odyssey for some more fun. bout $300. any info on either shops?? dirtydon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom