Going Back to Cocos!!! Spots Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divr56

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After what I considered the trip of a lifetime aboard the Argo, the Crown Jewel of the Undersea Hunter Group Fleet, I am once again drawn back to the magical "Hot Spot" of pelagic marine encounters that is Cocos Island. On the last charter that I organized (08/15 to 08/25 2010) on the Argo, we saw 100's of hammerheads, schools of white tips & silky sharks, Galapagos sharks, 3 separate whale shark encounters, even 2 humpback whale encounters - a mother and her calf & 2 adults frolicking on the surface for at least 10 minutes!, plus other marine life too numerous to mention. In addition to the world class diving, the accommodations, the food and the crew are all first class. In addition, if you are interested, there is the possibility to take a tour on the 3 man submersible (the Deep See) down to a depth of 1000 ft.!!!

The dates of my next charter are 08/16/2012 to 08/26/2012. I have filled 7 of the 14 spaces by word of mouth before even attempting to begin marketing this trip! If you would like more details, send me a PM. You can also visit Scuba Diving Cocos Island Malpelo Liveaboard Cruises Costa Rica for information about the Argo and to view trip reports.:vintagediver: Please, experienced divers and serious inquiries only.

Last edited:
I might be interested, but need to know pricing, since funds have to be allocated well in advance. Also, I am a solo diver, but would be willing to share a berth. I was first certified in 1967 and have over 600 dives. I am PADI certified as a rescue diver and Master Scuba Diver

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom