Go East (End) Adventure Card Promotion, Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Cayman tourism groups and other associations frequently offer various promotions and specials but they usually don't work for me - either because of the timing or perhaps the offer is not consistent with my interests. We have enjoyed some of the Restaurant Month offerings in October but that's about it.

But I was interested to see information posted on another forum about this new Go East Adventure Card Promotion because the quiet East End of Grand Cayman doesn't often get much attention.

I know that most East End Divers are on the island primarily to dive and therefore may not be too interested in topside activities, but I wanted to share the information just in case someone can use it. The card costs $16 so you would need to actually use it to make it worthwhile but Cayman is expensive, so if you can get a discount on something of interest then it may be of value.

Scroll down at Discounts | Tourism Attraction Board to see the discounts offered for:

Pedro St. James National Historic Site, Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, Light House Restaurant, Rum Point Club, Wyndham Reef Resort, Red Sail Sports (Northside and East End locations), and Ocean Frontiers:

I had some questions about the card so I sent an email to TAB.KY and received the following information:

1. The Go East Promotion is ongoing and currently there is no expiration date.

2. You need to purchase one card per person ($16) from either the Pedro
St James or Botanic Park gift shop/visitor center. This will allow discounted entry into both parks.

3. This card includes discounts on
Red Sail Tortuga Scuba Diving (as well as other RS excursions) at their Northside and East End locations.

4.The discount can be used during the Barefoot Man Show at the Wyndham Reef Resort.

5. The Outpost Bar's Rum Tasting is not included in the Pedro St. James discount. That would cost an additional US$5.00 per person.

Ocean Frontiers is offering discounts on their Discover Scuba dive, but not on other dive or snorkel trips.

Back
Top Bottom