Glock Model 36 (and other stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
I know there are some shooters on this forum. If any of you have first hand experience with a Glock model 36, I am interested in your evaluation. I am NOT interested in a full-size M21. I have a tuned SA M1911A1 that perfectly functional.
I might consider the M30 but at this time am more inclined to the M36.

Up front, and FWIW, I am familiar with Glocks. I owned a Model 17 just after they were imported; it had a smooth frame, adjustable sights, schweet trigger (not that awful NYPD+ crap) and the magazine did not drop free of the well. I count it a tragic error in judgement that I eventually sold that gun to a friend. It went to a good home but I miss that bad larry. :D

Oh, I also owned a M22 but could not see the advantage of Short and Wimpy .40 over a .45 so I eventually sold it.

P.S.

other errors in judgement were selling a Valmet M76 7.62 NATO (full, hollow plastic stock and plastic foregrip), a Steyr GB and a pre-ban Colt CAR-15A2.

Back
Top Bottom