[GIVEAWAY] XTAR Slogan Wanted! Prize $1000 USD in Cash and More!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
6680a93c-54c4-42ab-89c4-faf195a389da.jpg

XTAR’s 10th anniversary is coming soon in 2016. We thank you for your constant support throughout this long journey and for being a part of XTAR’s development. We will continue to stick with our mission to be reliable, focused and innovative.

At this milestone in our journey, XTAR wants a slogan that will embody our mission, and we are honored to have you participate in this event! In return, we will pick a winner from those members who participate here in SB. The prize is XTAR DO6 Diving Flashlight and $1000 as a “Thank you” to the people whose slogan we choose!

How to enter:
1. Read the rules and submit your slogan by clicking here.
2. Make a comment on this post.
3. Spread the world and tell your friends, family or others to participate for a chance to win!

This contest is open to all members across the globe and will run from June 13th until July 4th (GMT +8). Two lucky winners will be chosen randomly(RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service) and announced on July 5th. The winner of the $1000 prize will be informed and announced on July 5th on both XTAR’s official website and here!

Good luck, and have a nice day!

www.xtar.cc

Last edited:
Pick me! Pick me! :)

The D35 light looks really nice. But, $200! Ouch!

Any plan for a light with the D35 head, but a body that uses one 26650 or one 32650 battery, instead of 3 x 18650?

Pick me! Pick me! :)

The D35 light looks really nice. But, $200! Ouch!

Any plan for a light with the D35 head, but a body that uses one 26650 or one 32650 battery, instead of 3 x 18650?

Thank you for your participation!

XTAR D26 diving flashlight can use one 26650 without the battery tube, but it just has one cree L2 U3 LED, here is the link: http://www.xtar.cc/products_detail/&productId=66.html

Thank you!

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Tips to get bigger chance to win: You can submit different slogans!
Good luck to all people in SB!

The contest is going to close next week. Take the chance to win XTAR D06 Diving flashlight for participation and $1000 for a winning slogan! Hope more people can participate and help us to gather more slogans for the coming XTAR 10th anniversary. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom