GIVEAWAY: Win a Fourth Element Xerotherm Base Layer 3 Piece Set (value $290)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys,

From today and until the 1st of December we are giving away one Fourth Element Xerotherm Set to one of our lucky readers. If you are planning to go diving in cold water, this is the perfect companion to wear under your dry suit. The guys from Fourth Element know how to keep you warm underwater!

You can check all the details and take part on the sweepstake here:

Fourth Element Xerotherm Giveaway

Good luck!
Antonio

Nice offer, prior to buying a set of Xerotherem base layers not matter what I used I always felt damp. I love them and recommend them. I'm in...

Hi guys,

From today and until the 1st of December we are giving away one Fourth Element Xerotherm Set to one of our lucky readers. If you are planning to go diving in cold water, this is the perfect companion to wear under your dry suit. The guys from Fourth Element know how to keep you warm underwater!

You can check all the details and take part on the sweepstake here:

Fourth Element Xerotherm Giveaway

Good luck!
Antonio

Sounds great but site has way to much advertising and I gave up after the third pop up! I never even made it down to the offer. The giveaway is a great idea but I can't stand web pages that borderline on visual harassment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom