Girlfriend doesn’t dive vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hell I met a couple where the wife loved just lounging around on a boat for a week reading and having a few drinks and socializing with her husband and the divers. She'd occasionally snorkel if she felt like it. They did scuba liveaboards together. Wouldn't work if her primary vacation desire was to hit the town.

This could easily be my wife and I. We are up to 19 Liveaboards now with her as a non-diver with another booked for August to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. It obviously works for us.

Two dives is more than all morning, likely won't go over well. As said before, Curacao, lots of shore diving and If you don't mind going solo, you can get your dives in whenever you like. (or pay for a private guide?)

My wife doesn't dive so, if I can, I go at 5AM and do one long dive, maybe 120 min., back by 9.

If she likes reading a book on a boat, find a boat that will accommodate you and.....

This thread is sounding like a relationship advice Redditt.

Leave $300 in cash in the kitchen and all the delivery menus. Most of them will get through it just fine.

View attachment 823963

Next time, choose more wisely.
You seem confident she won't even notice he was gone...

Curacao,
Do a self reliant course, leave her on the beach while you do shore dives, maybe get her to follow on the surface while snorkeling
PC230197.JPG

Domenica, Martinique, Statia...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom